1. Veklich M.F. (1969). Paleogeomorphology of the Ukrainian Shield region (Mesozoic, Cenozoic). Kyiv:Naukova Dumka. [in Russian].
2. Volkov N.G. (1982). Methodology conjugated morphostructural analysis and its application in oil and gas exploration. Kyiv: Naukova Dumka. [in Russian].
3. Volchanskaya I.K., Sapozhnikova Ye.N. (1990). Analysis of relief when searching for mineral deposits. Moscow: Nedra. [in Russian].
4. Gorelov S.K. (1972). Morphostructural analysis of oil and gas bearing areas (on the south-east of the Russian plain example). Moscow: Nauka. [in Russian].
5. Gofshtein I.D. (1977). Neotectonic role in the evaluation of oil and gas bearing area. Modern problems of geology and geochemistry of oil and gas. Kyiv: Naukova Dumka. 91-99. [in Russian].
6. Map of the Ukraine mineral resources. Scale 1: 1 000 000. (Explanatory note. Author V.A.Kolosovska) (2002). Kyiv: Ed. center UkrDGRI. 86-102. [in Ukrainian].
7. Neotectonic map of Southwest USSR. Scale 1: 1 000 000 (1987). (V.P.Palienko, G.M.Bilinkis, N.G.Volkov, A.K.Karabanov, E.A.Levkov, I.L.Sokolovsky; ed. A.M.Marinich). Kiev: Ministry of the USSR Petroleum Industry, USSR Ministry of Geology, the USSR Academy of Sciences. [in Russian].
8. Structural and geographic directions of regional nature management in connection with the development of Ukraine mineral resource base. V.P. Palienko, L.G. Rudenko, I.O. Horlenko, S.A. Lisowsky, M.Ye. Barschevskyy and others. (2007). Kyiv. (Dep. DNTB in Ukraine 21.05.07 #35-Uk 2007). [in Ukrainian].
9. Morphostructural analysis of Ukraine oil and gas bearing regions. N.G. Volkov, V.P. Palienko, I.L. Sokolovsky (1981). Kiev: Naukova Dumka. [in Russian].
10. Morphostructural-tectonic analysis of Ukraine territory (conceptual principles, methods and implementation. V.P. Paliyenko, M.Y. Barschevskyy, R.O. Spytsya, O.B. Bahmet et al. (2013). Kyiv: Naukova Dumka. [in Ukrainian].
11. Palienko V.P. (1992). Modern geodynamics and its reflection in the relief of Ukraine. Kiev: Naukova Dumka. [in Russian].
12. Palienko V.P. (1998). Prospects of structural, geomorphological and neotectonic data use for solution oil and gas exploration tasks. Physical geography and geomorphology. 35, 94-100. [in Russian].
13. Palienko V.P. (2010). General approaches and principles of morphostructural and neotectonic research in solving exploration and forecasting issues. Mineral resources of Ukraine, 3, 36-40. [in Ukrainian].
14. Palienko E.T. (1978). Explorational and engineering geomorphology. Kiev: Vishcha shkola. [in Russian].
15. Rudko G.I. (2006). Geological environment resources and ecological safety of techno-natural geosystems: monograph; Under Ed. of G.I. Rudko. Kyiv: JSC Nichlava. [in Ukrainian].