M. Zaуachyk – Chernivtsi Yu. Fedkovich National University.
Socio-geographical essence of farming lifestyle has been found. We have considered four periods in the peasant farmer type lifestyle formation, geospatial features of its modern period development in Ukraine. The stages of farming formation in this period have been isolated and characterized. Farms number indicators in Ukraine based on the example of the modern period (1990-2010 yrs.) have been analyzed. Ukraine regions type analysis based on farming development indicators has been carried out. Schematic map of the farms and farmland area dynamics (1995 - 2010 yrs.) has been presented.
farm, geospatial peculiarities of farming, dynamics of farming
1. Ukraine Agriculture: Present and Future. Present State and development prospects. Authored by N. G. Gorokhovska (2010). Kyiv: LLC Publisher Prestige Media Inform». [in Ukrainian].
3. Zayachuk M. (2012). Geographic features of farming emergence in Khmelnitsky region. Podolski reading (Geography, Biology, Ecology): Proceedings of international scientific-practical Conf. (Kamenets-Podolsk, 7-8 June 2012); gen. ed. I.G. Protsyk. Kamenets - Podolsky: PP «Moshynskyy V.S.» 35-37. [in Ukrainian].
4. Nechytailo V.V. (2004). Farm type agriculture in Ukraine: past and present. Kamenetz-Podilsyy: Axiom. [in Ukrainian].
5. Development of rural way of life diversity: features, problems; V.V. Yurchishyn, L. M. Shevchenko, V. H. Brus et al. (2004); under ed. V.V. Yurchishyn. Kyiv: NSC IAE. [in Ukrainian].
6. Statistical Yearbook. Ukraine Agriculture in 2010. State Statistics Committee of Ukraine; eds. O.G. Osaulenko (2011). Kyiv: Consultant. [in Ukrainian].
7. Suhyi P.O. (2008). Agriculture of Western Ukraine region: Monograph. Chernivtsi. [in Ukrainian].
8. Rudenko V., Zaiachuk M., Palamaruk M. (2013). Nature-Resource Potential of the Carpathian Region of Ukraine and Specificities of its Use by Farming Enterprises. Natural Resources, 257-263. http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/nr.2013.43032
9. Myroslav Zaiachyk (2013). Geogratial particularities of farming formation in Ukraine. Geographia Technica, 18, 2, 80-88.