1. Gnatiuk A.M. (2008). Phytocoenotic features of Colchicum Fomini bordz. In Ukraine. Plants Introduction, 1, 44-50. [in Ukrainian].
2. Yevsiukov T.O. (2012). Mapping method as a research tool of the most valuable land. Land use planning and inventory: Scientific Production Journal, 1, 31-44. [in Ukrainian].
3. The National Programme for Protection and Rehabilitation of the Azov and Black Seas. Approved by the Law of Ukraine on March 22, 2001 # 2333-III. [in Ukrainian].
4. National program of Ukraine national ecological network formation for 2000-2015. Approved by the Law of Ukraine on 21 September 2000 # 1989-I? II. [in Ukrainian].
5. The Law of Ukraine On State Land Inventory of July 7, 2011 # 3613-VI. [in Ukrainian].
6. Law of Ukraine On the Fundamentals (strategy) of the Ukraine State Environmental Policy till year 2020. Approved by the Law of Ukraine on December 21, 2010 # 2818-VI. [in Ukrainian].
7. Law of Ukraine On Nature Reserve Fund of Ukraine dated June 16, 1992, # 2456-XII. [in Ukrainian].
8. Law of Ukraine On the Red Book of Ukraine dated February 7, 2002, # 3055-III. [in Ukrainian].
9. Natural Reserve business: workshop; O.V. Mudrak, H.I. Kravchuk, Y.A. Yelisavenko, M.A. Dzyumak (2011). Vinnitsa: VNAU. [in Ukrainian].
10. Ivanenko E.I. (2013). Analysis of the Ukraine natural reserve fund distribution: approach, state, problems. Ukrainian Geographical Journal, 3, 64-69. [in Ukrainian].
11. Kovalchuk A.A. (2002). Natural Reserve business. Uzhgorod: Enterprise Lira. [in Ukrainian].
12. Future protected areas of the steppe zone: http://pryroda.in.ua/step/perspektivni/ and http://pryroda.in.ua/step/stvorennya/ [in Ukrainian].
13. Oleschenko A.V. (2010). Geosystem principles of territorial biosphere reserves distribution optimization: Abstract… candidate of Geography Science. Kyiv: KNU after Taras Shevchenko. [in Ukrainian].
14. Peregrym M.M. Prospective natural areas to create new nature reserve fund of the national level in Lugansk region: http://pryroda.in.ua/step/perspektivni-u-luganskij-oblasti/ [in Ukrainian].
15. Perspective network of protected objects in Ukraine. Shelyag-Sosonko Yu.R. (1987). (Gen. Ed.). Kiev: Naukova Dumka. [in Russian].
16. Popova O. (2004). The role of Odessa region natural reserve fund in protecting the vascular plants of international protection level. Lviv University Herald, 36, 85-90. [in Ukrainian].
17. Popovich S.Y. (2007). Natural Reserve business: Textbook. Kiev: Aristey. [in Ukrainian].
18. Natural reserve fund of Kiev region. O. Vasylyuk, V. Kostyushin, K. Norenko et al., (2012). Kiev: NECU. [in Ukrainian].
19. The program of natural reserves perspective development in Ukraine (Zapovidniki). Endorsed by the Supreme Council of Ukraine Decree of 22 September 1994 year N 177/94 BP. [in Ukrainian].
20. The program of natural reserves perspective development and ecological network in the Transcarpathian region in 2006-2020: http://search.ligazakon.ua/l_doc2.nsf/link1/ZA060045.html [in Ukrainian].
21. Rare Flora (Protection, research, reintroduction). I.Yu. Parnikoza, M.S. Shevchenko, D.M. Inozemtseva et al. (2008). Kyiv, Kyiv Ecological and Cultural Center. [in Ukrainian].
22. Regional environmental program of the Lviv region protected areas development for the period 2009-2020 years: http://www.ekologia.lviv.ua/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=446&Itemid=87 [in Ukrainian].
23. Reimers N.F., Shtilmark F.R. (1978). Specially protected natural areas. Moscow: Misl. [in Russian].
24. Building Ukraine ecological network. Yu.R. Shelyag-Sosonko (scientific ed.) (1999). Kyiv: The ecological network project. [in Ukrainian].
25. Emerald Network in Ukraine; under ed. L.D. Protsenko (2011). Kyiv: Khimdzhest[in Ukrainian]..
26. Decree of the President of Ukraine On Urgent Measures to expand the national parks network. August 27, 2008, # 744/2008. [in Ukrainian].
27. Decree of the President of Ukraine On conservation of the valuable natural areas for future heritage. Approved by the Decree of the President of Ukraine on March 10, 1994 # 79/94. [in Ukrainian].
28. Decree of the President of Ukraine On the reservation of natural areas for further heritage. Approved by Decree of the President of Ukraine on April 24, 1998 # 374/98. [in Ukrainian].
29. Decree of the President of Ukraine On the expansion of the network and areas of national parks and other natural protected areas. December 1, 2008 #1129 / 2008. [in Ukrainian].
30. Tsaryk P. Tsaryk L., Vitenko I. Prospects of protected areas establishment in the valleys of the rivers Gnizna, Dzhuryn and Vilhovets: http://dspace.tnpu.edu.ua/bitstream/123456789/2495/1/001Tsaryk.pdf [in Ukrainian].
31. The Red Book of Ukraine; Under eds. Ya.P. Didukh (2009). Kyiv: Globalconsulting. [in Ukrainian].
32. Image Landsat. 2014 Google. US Dept. of State Geographer. Data SIO, NOAA, U.S. Navy, NGA, GEBCO.
33. The IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. http://www.iucnredlist.org/details/162031/0