1. Barshchevska N.M. (2006). Some new data on the structure of the Quaternary cover and geomorphology of the Ingul river valley in the Black Sea vicinity. Physical Geography and Geomorphology, Vol. 51, 195-201. [in Ukrainian].
2. Barshchevska N.M. (2014). Analysis of modern geodynamics in connection with the Ingul river basin landscape formation. Physical Geography and Geomorphology, Vol. 2. (74), 94-103. [in Ukrainian].
3. Gaponov E.A. (1929). 3-mile geological uplifting near Mykolaiv, western part, 10, XXX series, Summer 1929. Bulletin UVGK, 3-4, 19 [in Ukrainian].
4. Evseev S.I. (1927). To the geology of the Zinoviev-Kalynivka area. Visnyk UVGK, Iss. 10, 75-83. [in Russian].
5. Krokos V.I. (1927). Materials of the Ukraine soil study, in 10 volumes, Vol 1, Iss. 5. [in Ukrainian].
6. Pasechnyi G.V. (1975). The main features of the Black Sea region paleogeography in the Late Cenozoic. Cenozoic stratigraphy of the Northern Black Sea region and Crimea. Dnepropetrovsk: Dnepropetrovsk State university. [in Russian].
7. Pasechnyi G.V. (1982). Paleogeography of the south-west of the USSR in the late Cenozoic. XI INQUA Congress: abstracts. (Moscow, August. 1982). Moscow: VINITI Publisher, 249-250. [in Russian]..
8. Pasechnyi G.V. (1986). Paleogeography of the south-west of the USSR in the Pliocene and Pleistocene. Geology and ore-bearing of southern Ukraine. Dnepropetrovsk: Dnepropetrovsk State University Publishing House, 57-72. [in Russian].
9. Pasechnyi G.V. (1986). Paleogeography stages (on Neogene in Ukraine example): Author. diss. ... Dr. of geogr. sciences; UkrSSR Academy of Sciences, Department of Geography. Kiev. [in Russian].
10. Matviishyna Zh.M., Gerasimenko N.P., Perederii V.I. et al. (2010).Spatial-temporal correlation of Quaternary paleogeography conditions in Ukraine. Kyiv: Naukova Dumka. [in Ukrainian].
11. Roslyi I.M. (1956). Forests and tree varieties in the lower Ingulets river watershed plains. 13th Scientific Session NDU T.H. Shevchenko Kyiv State University. Geography Section: presentation abstracts. Kyiv: KSU Publishing, . 37-39. [in Ukrainian].
12. Roslyi I.M. (1957). Geomorphological features and Quaternary sediments on the right bank of the Lower Dnieper. KSU Scientific Yearbook 1956. Geography department. Kyiv: KSU Publishing, 705-707. [in Ukrainian].
13. Sirenko N.A., Turlo S.I. (1986). Development of soil and vegetation of Ukraine in the Pliocene and Pleistocene. Kiev: Naukova Dumka. [in Russian].
14. Sirenko O.A. (2001). Palinostratigraphy of the lower Pleistocene deposits in the forest plains and mixed forests in Ukraine. Aspects of geological sciences at the turn of the millennium. Kyiv: Znannia, 26-34. [in Ukrainian].
15. Sirenko E.A. (2055). Palynologic studies for the lower midneopleistocene deposits of the Ukrainian plateau stratification. Biostratigraphic criteria of split and deposit correlation by Ukraine Phanerozoic; Ukraine NAS, IGN, Ukraine Paleontology society. Kiev: Carbon, 292-298. [in Russian].
16. Sirenko E.A. (2009). Fitostratigraphic aspect of the Ukrainian plateau upperpleistocene - neopleistocene deposits study. Geological journal, 3, 65-78. [in Russian].
17. Sirenko E.A. (2009). Dynamics of the early neopleistocene vegetation of the platform Ukraine (based on palynological data). Ukraine dug fauna and flora: Ukraine paleoecologic and stratigraphic aspects. Kiev, 373. [in Russian].
18. Sirenko O.A., Bahmutov V.G., Nikitchenko I.M. (2008). New materials for neopleistocene deposits of the Ukrainian shield post-ice age study. Geological Journal, 4, 113-122. [in Ukrainian].