N. Kozlovska – Institute of Geography of the Ukraine National Academy of Sciences, Kyiv.
The factors of Kyiv region agricultural development within the city of Kyiv influence zone have been revealed. The analysis of the agricultural production structure and specialization as well as its territorial differences have been presented. The main directions of agriculture improvement in rural areas to meet the needs of the capital have been justified.
agriculture, zone of influence of the capital, countryside, logistics, crop, animal breeding
1. Andrienko O., Andrienko A., Semenyaka I. (2011). Not so bad sunflowers as it seems. Agribusiness today. Vol. 11 (210), 34-51. [in Ukrainian].
2. Andriichuk V.G. (2012). Agricultural entities of a new type in the context of domestic agriculture development strategy. Economics of agriculture, 1, 3-15 [in Ukrainian].
9. Kozlovska N. A. (2014). The impact of the capital on rural development in Kiev region. Scientific journal M.P. Dragomanov NPU. Series 4. Geography and the present. Iss.19 (31), 192-202. [in Ukrainian].
10. Onyschak O.V., Korol O. Yu., Radchenko O.V. et al. (2009). Comprehensive Atlas of the Kiev region. Kyiv: DNVP Cartography. . [in Ukrainian].
11. Nahirna V.P (2006). Kyiv region in the agricultural sector of Ukraine. Ukrainian Geographical Journal, 3. 30- 37. [in Ukrainian].
12. Nahirna V.P. (2007). Kiev region agricultural complex: development features and environmental management issues. Kyiv geographical yearbook. Kyiv, UGS, Kiev branch, Vol. 7, 158-174. [in Ukrainian].
14. Pashinska N.M. (2004). Transport infrastructure of the agricultural industry within the big city impact zone. Socio-geographical issues of the Ukraine productive forces development. materials of the III All-Ukrainian scientific and practical conference. (Kyiv, April 20-21, 2004). Kyiv: Obrii, 197-198 . [in Ukrainian].
15. The program of land use and protection in Kyiv region for the period 2012-2016. Department of the State land Management agency in the Kiev region: http://www.kievoblzem.org/ [in Ukrainian].
16. Agriculture of Ukraine: Statistical Yearbook (2012). Kyiv: Ukraine State Statistics Service. [in Ukrainian].
17. The state and prospects of the agricultural development investments and financing in Kiev region. Kyiv NNC IAE. [in Ukrainian].