K. Kilinska – Chernivtsi Yury Fedkovich National University;
O. Smyk – Chernivtsi Yury Fedkovich National University.
In the proposed publication the in-depth medical and health characteristics of the resort complex “Morshyn” have been presented. Its geographical, including transport and geographical location, terrain features, climate, availability of natural medicinal resources, land-use patterns have been displayed. Modern peculiarities of functioning, specifics and recovery directions have been revealed. Range of innovations and prospects of sanatorium-resort complex development have been highlighted.
therapeutic and rehabilitation complex “Morshyn”, mineral springs, sanatorium, the scope of the treatment, kinds of sanatorium-resort treatments and services
1. Beidyk O.O. (2009). Recreational Resources of Ukraine: a tutorial. Kyiv: Alterpres. [in Ukrainian].
2. Bozhuk T.I. (2009). Resorts evaluation criteria for the purposes of comparison analysis. The practice of modern tourism: social and economic efficiency. Kyiv: KUTEP, 164-16. [in Ukrainian].
4. Getman B. (2002). The resort area on the territory of the Carpathians. Green Carpathians. 1-2 (15-16), 20-25. [in Ukrainian].
5. Gulych O. (2007). Ecologically sustainable development of the resort and recreational areas: theory and practice: a monograph. Lviv. IRD Nanu. [in Ukrainian].
6. Gulych O. (2004). Recreational potential of the Ukrainian Carpathians and current state of its development. Lviv. [in Ukrainian].
7. Ivanunik V.O. (2008). Assessment recreational and tourist capacity and its use in the Chernivtsi region. Scientific notes of M.Kotsubynskyi Vinnitsa State Pedagogical University . Series: Geography. Vol. 17, 196-200. [in Ukrainian].
8. Kilinska K. (2007). Ecological forecast evaluation of the Ukraine Carpathian-Podolsk region natural and economic diversity: Monograph. Chernivtsi: Ruta. [in Ukrainian].