V.I. Ostroukh – State Scientific and Production Enterprise Kartographia, Kyiv;
I.S. Rudenko - State Scientific and Production Enterprise Kartographia, Kyiv.
E-learning cartographic publications as example of the innovative technologies implementation for geography study at school have been reviewed. Some aspects of their creation methodology have been shown. The basics and some preparation for publication features have been grounded, the problematic issues when creating electronic educational cartographic aids have been described. The features of the editorial preparation of educational electronic cartographic publications have been described, in particular how to take into account the age characteristics of students and develop easy to understand intuitively interface when creating electronic educational editions. The main factors that hinder the implementation of electronic textbooks in the educational process and the prospects of integration of innovative technologies in the organization of various models of knowledge representation have been defined.
educational electronic publications, interactive maps, training textbooks, editorial preparation, user interface
1. Drohushevska I.L. (2005). Development and implementation of computer-oriented multimedia educational aids on geography into comprehensive schools. National mapping: state, issues and future development: Coll. Sci. works. Kyiv: DNVP Kartographia, 2, 79-82. [in Ukrainian].
3. Zhemerov O.O. (2007). Computer-aided technologies in school geography. Aspects of continuous geographic education: Coll. Sci. works. Kyiv: IPT, 7, 76-80. [in Ukrainian].
4. Kolmychkov M. (2006). Application of electronic atlases at the lessons in geography. Local lore. Geography. Tourism, 10-11, 3-7. [in Ukrainian].
5. Kornieiev V.P. (2007). Computerized learning in school geography. Aspects of continuous geographic education: Coll. Sci. works. Kyiv: IPT, 7, 97-103. [in Ukrainian].
6. Ostroukh V.I. (2004). Computerized learning in school geography – new complex of methodical problems. Cartography and high schools: Coll. Sci. works. Vinnytsia: State cartographic factory, 9, 56-59. [in Ukrainian].
7. Ostroukh V.I., Yevropina I.O. (2011). Modern electronic educational aids as the continuation of the process of the classified knowledge transfer, creation of new methods and learning technologies. Aspects of continuous geographic education: Coll. Sci. works. Kharkiv: V.N. Karazin KhNY, 14, 70-73. [in Ukrainian].
8. Ostroukh V.I. (2013). New electronic educational aids for the course Physical Geography of Ukraine as a form of realization of the innovative technologies in the learning process. Bulletin of Geodesy and Mapping, 1, 22-36. [in Ukrainian].