1. Bronnikova V.K., Sveshnikov V.V. (2003). Experience of natural heritage mapping. A.A. Liutyi and mapping of Russia's heritage. Moscow: Institute of Heritage, 45-60. [in Russian].
2. Vasyliuk O. et al. Ed. O. Kravchenko (2015). Identifying areas suitable for declaring them objects of natural reserve fund, instructive and methodological materials. Lviv: Manuscript. [in Ukrainian].
3. Elchaninov A.I. (2013). Mapping of Cultural and Natural Heritage of Russia. Geodesy and Cartography, 2, 39-47. [in Russian].
4. Leonenko V.B., Stetsenko M.P., Voznyi Yu.M. (2003). Atlas of objects of the naturally-protected fund of Ukraine. Kyiv: Kyiv University publishing and printing center. [in Ukrainian].
5. Leonenko V.B., Stetsenko M.P., Voznyi Yu.M. (2003). Annex to the Atlas of objects of the naturally-protected fund of Ukraine. Kyiv: Kyiv University publishing and printing center. [in Ukrainian].
6. Mazurov Yu.L. (2006). Natural and cultural heritage as a factor in development of nature management: methodological issues and management practices: dis. ... Dr. of geographical sciences: 25.00.24. M.V. Lomonosov Moskow state University, Moscow. [in Russian].
7. Mazurov Yu.L., Maksakovskyi N.V. (2002). World natural heritage in Russia. Proceedings of the RAS Academy of Sciences. Geography Series. 2. [in Russian].
8. The National Atlas of Russia. In 4 v. Volume. 2. Nature. Ecology. (2009). Moscow: Roskartografia. [in Russian].
9. The National Atlas of Russia. In 4 v. Volume 4. History. Culture. (2007). Moscow: Roskartografia. [in Russian].
10. The National Atlas of Ukraine. Ch. Ed. L.H. Rudenko (2007). Kyiv: DNVP Cartografia. [in Ukrainian].
11. UNESCO World Heritage sites in Ukraine: list (2014). Kyiv: Kyiv National University of Culture and Arts publishing center. [in Ukrainian].
12. Polyvach K.A. (2005). Mapping of Ukraine historical and cultural heritage. Ukrainian Geographical Journal, 3, 60-66. [in Ukrainian].
13. Vasyliuk O., Kostiushyn V., Norenko K., Pliga A., Prekrasna Ye., Kolomitsev G., Fatikova M. (2012). Kyiv region natural reserve areas. Kyiv: NECU. [in Ukrainian]
14. Ukraine nature reserve fund: territories and objects of national importance (2009). Ministry of Environmental Protection of Ukraine. Kyiv Center for environmental education and information. [in Ukrainian].
15. Wimbledon V.A.P., Gerasimenko N.P., Ischenko A.A. et al. (1999). Problems of the Ukraine geological heritage protection. Kyiv: DNU MFN of NAS of Ukraine. [in Ukrainian].
16. Rudenko L.H., Polyvach K.A. (2011). Perspective directions of thematic atlas mapping in Ukraine. Journal of Geodesy and Cartography, 4, 10-15. [in Ukrainian].
17. Rudenko L.H., Bochkovska A.I., Zapadniuk S.O., Polyvach K.A. (2014). Thematic atlas «Ukraine's population and its natural and cultural heritage»: raising issue and main work directions. National mapping: status, problems and development prospects. Collection of scientific papers. Kyiv: : DNVP Cartography. Iss. 6. 92-94. [in Ukrainian].
18. Chibiliov A.A. (2010). Key landscape territories as a fundamental basis of Russia's natural heritage. Use and protection of Russia's natural resources, 6, 38-41. [in Russian].
19. IBA of Ukraine territory: areas important for species diversity conservation and quantitative wealth of birds. Ch. Editor O. Mykytiuk (1999). Kyiv: SoftART. [in Ukrainian].