1. Andrianova O.R, Batyrev A.A., Belevich R.R. (2012). Trends in the World Ocean annual sea level fluctuations over the last century. Ecological safety of coastal and shelf zones and complex use of shelf resources: comp. sci. works, Iss. 26. Vol. 1, 123-133. [in Russian].
2. Kalinin G.P., Breslav Ye.I., Klige R.K. (1975). Some features of the modern sea level changes. Fluctuations in the sea level of the World Ocean and marine geomorphology issues. Moscow: Nauka, 3-12. [in Russian].
3. Caplin P.A., Selivanov A.O. (1999). Changes in Russia's sea levels and development of the coast: Past, Present, Future. Moscow: GEOS. [in Russian].
4. Klige R.K. (1978). Recent changes in the sea level of the World Ocean. The coast level and the ocean floor. Moscow: Nauka, 136-180. [in Russian].
5. Klige R.K. (1980). The sea level in the geological past. Moscow: Nauka. [in Russian].
6. Malinin V.N. (2008). Changes in the World Ocean sea level and climate. Climate change and the environment: works comp. of the international workshop of young scientists, graduate and postgraduate students. St. Petersburg Grand. [in Russian].
7. Polonskyi A.B. (2008). The role of the ocean in climate changes. Kiev: Naukova Dumka. [in Russian].
8. Andrianova O.R., Batyrev A.A., Belevich R.R., Skipa M.I. (2009). Regional features of the seasonal World Ocean sea level fluctuations in low latitudes and their variations due to the angular velocity of the Earth's rotation. Ecological safety of coastal and shelf zones and complex use of the shelf resources: comp. of sci. works. Iss. 20, 117-128. [in Russian].
9. Selitskaya E.S. (1960). On the issue of seasonal course in the World Ocean sea level. Works of the SOI. Iss.53, 104-115. [in Russian].
10. Sidorenkov N.S. (2002). Physics of the Earth's rotation instabilities. Moscow: FIZMATLIT. [in Russian].
11. Holoptsev O.V., Nekos S.V. (2010). Spectra features of the annual large scale changes in climatic factors of the planet water resources dynamics in the period from 1950 to 2009. Ukr. hydrometeo. Jour., 7, 240-249. [in Russian].
12. Shuyskyi Yu.D. (2001). Numerical evaluation of the modern Black Sea relative fluctuations causes. Geography, society, environment: development of the geography in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe: present. abstr. of the Intern. scientific. Conf. Ch. Ed. prof. Orlenok. Kaliningrad: KSU Publishing. Part 1, 89-91. [in Russian].
13. Shuyskyi Yu.D., Cherkashin S.S. (1998). The impact of the Black Sea relative sea level rise on the speeds of its shores abrasion. Ukr. Geogr. Jrnl., 4, 27-30. [in Ukrainian].
14. Lawler J.H.L. (1997). A correlation between sun spot cycles and El Nino. Climate El Nino. http://nexialinstitute.com/climate_el_nino.htm
15. Parker Bruce B. (1992). Sea level as an indicator of climate and global change. The Marine Technology Society Journal, 25, 4, P.13-24.