1. Budkin V. (2010). Innovative model of national economies development. Ukraine Economy, 6, 67-78. [in Ukrainian].
2. Innovative and technological development in Ukraine: state, problems and strategic prospects. Analytics to Parliamentary Hearings Strategy of Ukraine Innovative Development for 2010-2020 under globalization challenges; edited by L.I. Fedulova, G.O.Androshchuk (2009). Kyiv: Institute of Economics and Forecasting at Ukraine NAS. [in Ukrainian].
3. Ishchenko Yu.D. (2014). Study of geography of patenting in Ukraine: general trends. Geopolitics and ecogeodynamics of regions. Vol. 10, 2, 560-564. [in Russian].
4. Ishchenko Yu.D. (2013). Local territorial innovative systems in the world and the problem of their formation in Ukraine. Geographic and geoeconomic Studies in Ukraine and adjacent territories: materials of international scientific conference, 2-7 April 2013. Simferopol: "DIAYPI", Vol.1, 160-165. [in Ukrainian].
5. Ishchenko Yu.D. (2012). Development of conceptual approaches to territorial organization of innovation activity study. Scientific Journal of the National Pedagogical University after Dragomanov. Series 4: Geography and modern time, Vol. 16 (28), 8-15. [in Ukrainian].
6. Kravchuk V.V., Grynchuk V.M. (2013). The impact of innovation activities on enterprises competitiveness in Khmelnitsky region. Science and Innovations, 4, 79-90. [in Ukrainian].
7. Kuzmin O., Zhezhuha V. (2010). Clusters as a factor in innovative development of enterprises and territorial entities. Economy of Ukraine, 2, 14-24. [in Ukrainian].
8. Ukraine regional innovation systems: formation and development state in the context of integration processes: monograph; Edited by Dr. of sciences. Prof. L.I. Fedulova (2013). Institute of Economics and Forecasting at Ukraine NAS, Kyiv. [in Ukrainian].
9. Rudenko L.G. (2002). Production systems: From local territorial production systems to clusters. Ukrainian Geographical Journal, 1, 77-78. [in Ukrainian].
10. Seminozhenko V.P. (2011). Agency of changes. Innovation and investment development problems, 2, 7-15. [in Ukrainian].
11. Synergy of space: regional innovation systems, clusters, and knowledge flows; supervising editor A.N. Pilyasov (2012). Smolensk: Ojkumena. [in Russian].
12. Solovyev V.P. (2011). On innovations place in the modern Ukraine economic system. Innovation and investment development problems, 2, 100-110. [in Ukrainian].
13. Tatsuno Sh. (1989). Strategy – technopoles; translated From English; edited and introduction by V.I. Danilov-Danilian. Moscow: Progress. [in Russian].
14. Fedulova L.I., Buga N.Yu. (2010). Innovative development of problem regions. National University of Shipbuilding after Admiral Makarov. Mikolayiv: NUK. [in Ukrainian].
15. Fedulova L.I. (2006). Prospects of Ukraine industry innovative development. Economics and Forecasting, 2, 58-76. [in Ukrainian].
16. Hvesyk M.A., Stepanenko A.V., Obyhod G.O. et al. (2013). Innovation, investment and technological security of regional economies transformation; editor M.A. Hvesyk. Kyiv: Naukova Dumka. [in Ukrainian].
17. Center and periphery in regional development. O.V. Gritsay, G.V. Ioffe, A.I. Treyvi (1991). Moscow: Nauka. [in Russian].
18. Sheruin E.B. (2004). The Silicon Valley way: set of basic rules for success in the high tech; translated From English by M. Panova. Moscow: AST; Tranzitkniga. [in Russian].
19. Schumpeter Y. History of Economic Analysis; translated From English, edited by V.S. Avtonomov. In 3 Volumes (2001). SPb.: School of Economics. [in Russian].
20. Shchelkunov V. (2004). Integration processes and scientific and technological development in Ukraine under the conditions of globalization. Bulletin of KNTU, 5, 81-86. [in Ukrainian].
21. Yatsenko B.P. (2014). Knowledge economics: today's Japan scientific and production complex. Ukrainian Geographical Journal, 1, 27-26. [in Ukrainian].
22. Breschi, S., Malerba, F. (1997). Sectoral innovation systems: Technological regimes, Shumpeterian dynamics and spatial boundaries, in Systems of innovation: Technologies, institutions and organisations, C. Edquist, ed., Pinter, London, 130-156.
23. Cooke P., Uranga, MG, Extebarria G. (1997). Regional innovation systems: Institutions and organisational dimensions. Research Policy, vol. 26, 475-491.
24. Sternberg, R. (2000). Innovation networks and regional development. Evidence From the European Regional Innovation survey (ERIS): Theoretical concepts, methodological approach, empirical basis and introduction to the theme issue. European Planning Studies, vol. 8, 4, 389-407.