1. Anikina N.V. (2013). City territory landscape evolution (on the Moscow center example). Geomorphologists. The new generation. Moscow: Media-Press, Vol. 2, 46-51. [in Russian].
2. Anthropogenic geomorphology; Chief editor E.A. Likhacheva, V.P.Palienko, I.I.Spasskaya (2013). Moscow-Kiev: Media-Press. [in Russian].
3. Anthropogenic geomorphology at today's level of science development. E.A. Likhacheva, V.P. Palienko, M.E. Kladovschykova, E.T.Palienko. Bulletin of National committee of Russian Geographers (Internet edition of the International Geographical Union Journal) http // www.igu.igras.ru / bulletin / IGo-2011 / pdf, 32-38. [in Russian].
4. Anthropogenic geomorphic systems: problems and mapping principles. E.O. Likhachova, V.P. Palienko, E.T. Palienko, A.V.Koshkariov, R.O. Spitsa (2012). Ukrainian Geographical Journal, 3, 19-24. [in Ukrainian].
5. Aseev A.A., Aleksandrov S.M., Blagovolin N.S. (1982). On geomorphologic systems. Problems of system-formational approach to landscape cognition. Novosibirsk: Siberian. dept. of edition Science, 4-9. [in Russian].
6. Bondarchuk V.G. (1949). Fundamentals of geomorphology. Moscow: state academic-pedagogical edition of RSFSR Ministry of Education. [in Russian].
7. Goshovsky S., Rudko G., Presner B. (2002). Environmental safety of technonatural Geosystems due to disastrous development of geological processes. Lviv-Kyiv: CSC Nichlava. [in Ukrainian].
8. Kovalchuk I.P. (1997). Regional ecologic and geomorphologic analysis. Lviv: Institute of Ukrainian Studies. [in Ukrainian].
9. Lebedeva E.V. (2013). Natural and technogenic prerequisites of geomorphologic processes tension in Andes. Geomorphology, 4, 48-61. [in Russian].
10. Molodkin P.F. (1987). Morphologic and genetic classification of forms of anthropogenic landscape. Problems of engineer geography. Moscow: MFGO USSR, 73-75. [in Russian].
11. Palienko V.P. (2001). Geomorphologic processes as a reflection of today's geomorphosystems state and ecologically risk factor. Spontaneous natural processes: geographic, environmental and socio-economic aspects. Moscow: Ed. Sc ENAS, 74-80. [in Russian].
12. Palienko V.P. (2003). Mechanisms modes and condition of modern geomorphogenesis situation in Ukraine. Ukrainian Geographical Journal, 4, 19-29. [in Ukrainian].
13. Palienko V.P., Barschevsky N.Ye, Zhilkin S.V. (2003). Basic Trends in Ukraine anthropogenic landscape transformation in the twentieth century. Countries and Regions on the path to sustainable development. Moscow: SC ENAS, 69-74. [in Russian].
14. Palienko V.P. (2013). On the problem of natural technogenic geomorphosystems stability. Geographical science and practice: era challenges: Intern. sci. conf. materials, to 130th anniversary of geography at Lviv University (Lviv, 16-18.05.2013). Lviv: Ed. LNU, Vol. II, 152-154. [in Ukrainian].
15. Human life environment landscape (ecologic geomorphology): in 2 volumes; chief editor E.A. Likhacheva, D.A. Timofeev (2002). Moscow: Media-Press. [in Russian].
16. Rozanov L.L. (2001). Technolitomorphic environment transformation. Moscow: Ed. SC ENAS. [in Russian].
17. Rudenko L.G., Palienko V.P. (2009). The dangers and risks in modern Ukraine development. Spatial analysis of natural and technological risks in Ukraine: Collection of scientific papers, 55-63. [in Ukrainian].
18. Rudko G., Adamenko O. (2008). Constructive geoecology: scientific fundamentals and practical implementation. Kyiv: Maulaut. [in Ukrainian].
19. Savchik S.F. (2002). Anthropogenic morphogenesis on the territory of Belarus: Author's abstract discourse. ... candidate of geography sciences. Minsk. [in Russian].
20. Simonov Y.G., Simonova T.Y. (2013). Fundamental problems in anthropogenic geomorphology. Geomorphology, 3, 3-10. [in Russian].
21. Man and Geosphere; editor Igor V. Florinsky (2010). New York: Nova Science Publishers, Inc.