1. Azimov O. (2010). GIS technology within the concept of general processing scheme creation (remote) Earth sensing interpretation. Bulletin of the Kiev National University after Taras Shevchenko. Geography Series. Issue 50, 37-40. [in Ukrainian].
2. Aristov M.V. (2001). Prediction of faults and structural units in Podillia according to the data interpretation of satellite images with different generalization levels. Bulletin of the Kiev National University after Taras Shevchenko. Geography Series. Vol. 47, 28 - 30. [in Ukrainian].
3. Dzekanyuk A., Shirokov D. (2009). Lidars against Nature elements (modeling of floods based on high-precision terrain models. Geoprofil, 5 (8), 44-47. [in Russian].
4. Kurlovich D.M. (2010). Neotectonic structures and neotectonic active zones in Belarusian Lakelan. Bulletin of Belarusian National University. Series 2. Chemistry. Biology. Geography, 2, 99-105. [in Russian].
5. Lilienberg D.A., Setunskaya L.Ye. (1980). Problems of content, typology and methods of modern tectonic movements mapping. Contemporary crustal movements. Theory, methods, prognosis. Moscow: Nauka, 76-84. [in Russian].
6. Lilienberg D.A., Setunskaya L.E. (1982). Morphostructural explanation of modern tectonic movements maps. Contemporary crustal movements. Geological and geomorphological studies. Moscow: Radio and communication, 27-32. [in Russian].
7. Lunina O.V. (2010). Formalized assessment of faults activity in Pliocene-Quaternary period (on the example of Baikal rift zone. Geology and geophysics, 4, 525-539. [in Russian].
8. Morphosructural-neotectonic analysis of Ukraine territory (conceptual principles, methods and implementation).Under ed. of V.P.Palienko (2013). Kyiv: Naukova Dumka. [in Ukrainian].
9. Scientific principles of structural-geomorphological and neotectonic studies in the areas of platform faults in Ukraine. V.P. Palienko, R.O. Spytsia, M.E. Barshchevsky et al. (2010). (Dep. in Ukraine DNTB 15.03.2010 # 10 - Uk2010). [in Ukrainian].
10. General principles and approaches to study of geomorphological and neotectonic conditions within the Nuclear Power Plants sites. V.P. Palienko, N.Ye. Barschevsky, A.B. Ostroverkh, R.A. Spitsa (2002). Human environment landscape (ecological geomorphology). Chief ed. E.A. Lihacheva, D.A. Timofeev. Moscow: Media-Press. Volume 1, 175-189. [in Russian].
11. Palienko V.P. (1992). Modern geodynamics and its reflection in Ukraine terrain. Kiev: Naukova Dumka. [in Russian].
12. Palienko V.P., Spytsia R.O. (2000). General principles of morphostructural-neotectonic GIS for current tectonic structures activity assessment. Ukraine and global processes: the geographical dimension. V. 2, 133-136. [in Ukrainian].
13. Palienko V.P., Spytsia R.O. (2009). Using fault activity violations indicator for neogeodynamic hazard assessment. Spatial analysis of natural and technological hazards in Ukraine. Scientific work collection. Kyiv, 32-36. [in Ukrainian].
14. Palienko V.P., Spytsia R.O. (2009). Conceptual basis and diagnostics, certification and neotectonic active faults ranking principle. Ukrainian geographical journal, 2, 9-13. [in Ukrainian].
15. Rantsman E.Y., Glasko M.P. (2004). Morphostructural units - extreme natural phenomena sites. Moscow: Media-Press. [in Russian].
16. Spytsia R.O. (1999). Structural and geomorphological analysis of the shift component on the territory of Volyn-Podolsk plates and Ukrainian Carpathian bend. Ukrainian geographical journal, 1, 37-41. [in Ukrainian].
17. Spytsia R.O. (2007). Research of active tectonic structures dynamics within the lithosphere surface part of the pipelines laying areas with the use of GIS technology. Ukrainian Geographical journal, 3, 20-25. [in Ukrainian].
18. Spytsia R.O. (2013). Geographic information provision of the terrain studies within the areas of platform faults. Ukrainian Geographical journal, 1, 12-17. [in Ukrainian].
19. Karwel A.K., Ewiak I. (2008). Estimation of the accuracy of the SRTM terrain model on the area of Poland. The International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences. Vol. XXXVII. Part B7, 169-172.
20. Palienko V.P. (1996). Neotectonically active fractures in the territory of Ukraine. Lithosfera, 5, 94-99.