1. GOST 23268.0-78 - GOST 23268.18-78. Mineral Drinking healing waters, healing-table. Drinking rules and analysis methods. Moscow: Standards Publishing House, 1978. [in Russian].
2. State health guidelines of location, installation and operation of health institutions of 19.06.1996 yr. # 172 (registered with the Ukraine Ministry of Justice 24.07.1996. under # 378/1403). [in Ukrainian].
3. Methodological guidelines for natural resort areas evaluation criteria; Ukrainian Research Institute of Medical Rehabilitation and Balneology of Ukraine Ministry of Health; Compiled by K.D. Babov, O.M. Nikipelova, S.V. Leonova et al. (2010). Kyiv. [in Ukrainian].
4. Criteria for Ukraine state spa facilities accreditation (departmental instruction) (2002). Kyiv. [in Ukrainian].
5. Leonova S.V., Nikipelova O.M. (2012). Algorithm of Ukraine natural resort areas comprehensive analysis. Clean City. Clean river. Clean Planet: Coll. Mater. 4 Intern. Eco. Forum, 13-14 September 2012, Kherson. Kherson: KCCI, 454-457. [in Ukrainian].
6. Nikipelova O.M., Leonova S.V., Bilenky K.E. (2007). Modern approaches to the natural medicinal resources analysis and natural resort areas assessment. Ukrainian Geographical Journal, 1, 39-42. [in Ukrainian].
7. Regulations on state sanitary and epidemiological supervision. Approved by the Ukraine Cabinet of Ministers Resolution # 1217 of 19.08.2002 yr. [in Ukrainian].
8. Ukraine Cabinet of Ministers Resolution # 805 of 11.07.2001. On approval of the spa facilities general provisions. Official Bulletin of Ukraine # 28 of 27.07.2001 yr., p. 78, section 1260, act code 19444. 2001. [in Ukrainian].
9. Rozhko I.M. (2000). Recreational rating of mountain natural-territorial complexes for tourism purposes (on Ukrainian Carpathians example): Discourse ... candidate of geography sciences: 11.00.11; Ivan Franko Lviv St. University. [in Ukrainian].
10. Spa treatment recommended standards; under ed. E.O. Kolesnik, K.D. Babov, M.P. Drynevsky (2003). Kyiv: Kupriyanova. [in Ukrainian].
11. Enterprise Standard STP 2012125-220.002.12 Guidelines for field hydrogeological research for medical and biological evaluation of mineral waters; Authors: L.P. Gorbach, Ye.A. Zakharchenko, O.V. Novodran, A.L. Pogrebny (2012). Odesa. [in Ukrainian].
12. Enterprise Standard STP 2012125-220.003.12 Guidelines for field research in medical and biological evaluation of therapeutic muds (peloids); Authors: L. P. Gorbach, Ye.A. Zakharchenko, O.V. Novodran, A.L. Pogrebny (2012). Odesa. [in Ukrainian].