M. Dubnytskyy – Institute of Geography, Ukraine National Academy of Sciences, Kiev.
Earth remote sensing (ERS) is one of the urban spatial development research mapping methods. The relationship between the scale of maps and satellite imagery resolution has been shown. The main directions of this method implementation have been proposed: update of cartographic fundamentals for large-scale urban areas mapping, design and planning of mass construction territorial development, the creation of GIS cities.
methods of remote sensing, spatial development, GIS
1. Barladin O.V., Mykolenko L.I., Sklar O.Y. (2009). Geoinformation approach and problematic on updating of planning-cartographic materials using aerial and space images. Geodesy, cartography and aerial photography. vol. 71. [in Ukrainian].
3. Geoinformation mapping in Ukraine: conceptual fundamentals and directions of development: a monograph. L.G. Rudenko, T.I.Kozachenko, D.O. Ljashenko et al. (2011); under ed. of Ukraine NAS academician L.G. Rudenko. Kyiv: Naukova Dumka. [in Ukrainian].
4. Knizhnikov Y.V. (1997). Aerospace sensing: methodology, principles and problems: a tutorial. Moscow. [in Russian].
5. Knizhnikov Y.F., Kravtsova V.I., Tutubalina O.V. (2004). Aerospace methods of geographical research: a textbook for university students. Moscow: Academy Publishing Center. [in Russian].
6. Space Research in Ukraine. 2012-2014; ed.: O.P. Fedorov; SRI NASU and DKAU. [in Ukrainian].
7. Kravtsova V.I. (1995). Space mapping techniques. Moscow: Publishing House of Moscow University. [in Russian].
9. Rudenko L.G., Chabanyuk V.S. (2004). PS in modern geographical research: application and problems in Ukraine development. Ukraine: geographical problems of sustainable development: Coll. of scientific works: In 4 Volumes. Kyiv: HSV Obrii, 273-287. [in Ukrainian].
10. Starostenko V.I., Antoniuc A.E., Demchishin M.G. et al. (2011). Problems of the Kiev architectural center preservation in the conditions of growing ecological and technological risks. Geophysical Journal. Vol. 33, 6, 3-14. [in Russian].
11. Filipovich V.Ye. (2013). Features of urban landscapes space monitoring. Physical Geography and Geomorphology, 3, 143-150. [in Ukrainian].
12. Simon Jones, Karin Reinke (2009). Innovations in Remote Sensing and Photogrammetry.