1. Hai, P.H. (ed.). (2005) Integrated assessment of potential natural and economic - social setting science-based solutions and economic development - a sustainable society for some island districts. The National Project, December 29
2. Hai L.T., Hai P.H., Khoa N.T., Hens L. (2009). Indicators set for SD indicators: A case study in the province of Quang Tri, Vietnam. International Journal of Human Ecology, 27(3), 17-227.
3. Lang T.T (2007). Development indicators to assess quality and manage water quality in Dong Nai river system. URL: http://www.imh.ac.vn/b_tintuc.../34%20Tonthatlang-WQI262.pdf.
4. Linstone, H. A. and Turoff, M. (eds., 1975). The Delphi Method - Techniques and Applications. Reading. Addison-Wesley.
5. Louise Twining - Ward. (2002). Indicator handbook, aguide to the development and use of Samoa's sustainable tourism indicators. South Pacific Regional Environment.
6. Cochran S.W. (1983). The Delphi method: Formulation and refining group judgements. Journal of Human Sciences, 2(2),111-117.
7. Uhl N.P. (1983). Using the Delphi technology in institutional planning. New directions for Institutional Research, 37, 81-94.
8. Parente F. J., Anderson J. K., Myers P., O'Brien T. (1994). An examination of factors contributing to Delphi accuracy. Journal of Forecasting, 3(1), 173-183.
9. Chu H.C, Hwang, G.J. (2007). A Delphi-based approach to developing experts system with the cooperation of multiple experts. Experts system with application. DOI:10.1016/j.eswa.2007.05.034.
10. IUCN, WWF, UNEP (1991). Caring for the Earth: a Strategy for Sustainable Living. Gland: Suica.
11. Luong P.T. (2002). Sustainable tourism development in the relationship with the community. The Conference on Sustainable tourism development in Vietnam. Hanoi, Vietnam.
12. Hai L.T., Hai P.H., Giang D.T.H., Hens L. (2009). Land, water uses and carrying capacity on Ly Son island, Quang Ngai province, Vietnam. Advances in Natural Science. ISSN 1895-221X).
13. Luong P.T. (2000). Natural resources and environment of Vietnam's tourism. Publishing of Education, Hanoi, Vietnam.